Stock Markets Recap Week Of 6th January 2023
Kapil Shah - Instructor
– In week gone by, Nifty was down by 1.3%. From past 3 weeks, Index is trading in the range of 17800 to 18300.
– On higher time frame, Index has negative development.
– So recent scenario can be considered as sideways to negative.
– Sustainability below 18300 can be considered as negative zone.
– Moving below 17800 can bring further selling pressure.
Tweets by FinLearnAcademy
Please Note: This video is an initiative by FinLearn Academy for education purposes only.
10 stocks to track amid 20,000+ layoffs
January 7, 2023
Technical case study: GSPL
January 10, 2023