Introduction to Price Action
- An introductory course for Price Action and its strategies to analyze the market.
- Get an understanding of the types of charts and time frames to find Buying and Selling Opportunities in the live-market.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software with the addition to the Finlearn community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Last Updated 25-02-2021
Price action is the movement of a security’s price plotted over time. Price action forms the basis for all technical analyses of a stock, commodity, or another asset chart. Price Action provides simplicity in a trader’s decision-making process, with a focus on limited data points, without the use of many technical indicators. The idea of this course is to introduce you to the world of price action and building an understanding for successful execution.
What will you learn?
- Master Technical Analysis Indicators, Oscillators, Chart Patterns & Candlestick Patterns With Real World Examples
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- How to Trade Single Candlestick Patterns
- How to Trade Triple Candlestick Patterns
- How to Read Stock Charts Effectively to Identify Market Trends
- How to Use Support & Resistance For Determining Entry & Exit Points
- How to Avoid Costly Trading Mistakes and Develop The Right Trader Mindset
- And many more…
- You will gain an understanding of Technical Analysis.
- You will be able to analyze the trend with the help of various charts to understand the real market.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements as this course builds your knowledge from the basics
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Certificate – create test for student to test knowledge
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitment you’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune your thought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. This Course have both Live interactive sessions & Recorded videos
Ans. Yes, for 1 Month
Ans. No pre-requirements, as the course has been designed to develop your knowledge from scratch.
7080 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of Hours: – 20 Hours Live Delivery
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 30 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Certification: – Certification Test
- Case Studies: – 5 Real-Time Stock Set-Ups
- Duration Access: – 1 Month
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3 hours *
- EmTrade Access: – 1 Month (provide link for download)
- Access to WhatsApp & Telegram Channels
- Access to weekly Market Analysis – Nifty50 & Bank Nifty