Introduction to Technical Analysis
- A detailed course on Technical Analysis to help you get started with trading.
- Understand and identify the technical patterns, signals, and trends using technical approaches to make the maximum profit.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software with the addition to the Finlearn community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Last Updated 25-02-2021
The world of stock markets intrigues us all. Technical Analysis is a way of identifying trading opportunities by analyzing statistical trends from trading activity, such as price data, volume and other such parameters. Technical Analysis of stocks can be used on any underlying security, with price history. The idea of this course is to provide a detailed understanding of the technical analysis and combine that with application-based webinars to successfully apply the knowledge gained in live market environments.
What will you learn?
- Master Technical Analysis indicators, oscillators, chart patterns & candlestick patterns with real-world examples.
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- How to perform multiple chart time frame analysis.
- How to Read Stock Charts Effectively to Identify Market Trends
- How to Use Support & Resistance For Determining Entry & Exit Points
- How to Avoid Costly Trading Mistakes and Develop The Right Trader Mindset
- And many more….
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll understand the use of indicators, oscillators, and various technical approaches to make the maximum profit.
- You’ll be able to identify technical patterns, technical charts, trends, signals, and indicators that drive the behavior of price.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements as this course build your knowledge from the basics
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitmentyou’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune yourthought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- 5. Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. This Course is Recorded
Ans. No pre-requirements, as the course has been designed to develop your knowledge from scratch.
1499 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of Hours: – 39 Videos / 10 hours of Video Time
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 30 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Certification: – Certification Test
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- Live Trading Labs
- Weekly Webinar
- Sunday Webinar
- Access to WhatsApp & Telegram Channels
- Access to weekly Market Analysis – Nifty50 & Bank Nifty
- Live/Recorded Videos