Introduction to Technical Analysis
- A detailed Technical Analysis course to help you get started with the fundamentals of trading.
- Understand and identify the technical patterns, signals, and trends using technical approaches to make the maximum profit.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
No. of Enrollments:- 200
Technical Analysis is a way of identifying trading opportunities by analysing statistical trends from trading activity, such as price data, volume, and other such parameters. This Technical Analysis course can be used on any underlying security, with price history. In this Technical Analysis course, you will get a detailed understanding of technical analysis to read the technical chart patterns and identify the trend in the stock market. In this Technical Analysis course, you’ll combine your learnings with the application-based live webinars so that you successfully apply the knowledge gained and upskill to achieve your goals.
What will you learn?
- Master Technical Analysis indicators, oscillators, chart patterns & candlestick patterns with real-world examples.
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- How to perform multiple chart time frame analysis.
- How to Read Stock Charts Effectively to Identify Market Trends
- How to Use Support & Resistance For Determining Entry & Exit Points
- How to Avoid Costly Trading Mistakes and Develop The Right Trader Mindset
- And many more….
- You’ll gain the ability to analyse the stock market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll understand the use of indicators, oscillators, and various technical approaches to make the maximum profit.
- You’ll be able to identify technical patterns, technical charts, trends, signals, and indicators that drive the behaviour of price.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the stock market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements as this course build your knowledge from the basics
Take a sample quiz on Technical Analysis and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
- 1.Introduction to Trading
- 1.1. Why Traders Lose Money
- 1.2. Educated Approach
- 2.Introduction to Trading
- 2.1. Technical Analysis
- 2.2. Trading Terminology
- 2.3. Time Frame & Chart Type
- 2.4. Candle Stick Construction
- 2.5. Candle Stick Interpretation
- 2.6. Trading Style
- 3.Support & Resistance
- 3.1.Trend Line
- 3.2.upport Band
- 3.3.Resistance Band
- 3.4.SB & RB - Role Reversal
- 4.1.Trend Stages
- 4.3.Downward Trend
- 4.4.Sideway Trend
- 4.5.Trend Impulse
- 5.Candle Studies
- 6.Fibonacci Retracement
- 7.Chart Pattern
- 7.1.Double Top Double Bottom
- 8.Moving Average
- 8.1.Moving Averages
- 8.2.Multiple Moving Average
- 9.Bollinger Bands
- 9.1.Bollinger Bands
- 9.2.Bollinger Bands
- 10.Multiple Time Frame
- 11.Top Down Approach
- 12.1.MACD STOCHASTIC KST
- 12.2.Relative Strength Index
- 13.Other tools
- 13.1.Risk Management
- 13.2.Trade Plan
- 13.3.Economic Reports
- 13.4.Putting All Together
- 13.5.Introduction to Futures & Options
conducted on Tuesdays & Thursdays
As the name suggests, it's all about hand-holding and ensuring you're best prepared to trade.
Topics covered include-
- Current Market Analysis of Nifty, Nifty Bank, Stock – Future & Options
- Real-life example of a script showing
- Where to Buy. Where to Go Short
- How to set target & stop loss
- Trade Plan
- Option Strategies
- Understating The Risk
- Combining Technical & Options for trade setup
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitmentyou’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune yourthought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- 5. Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
Ans. We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Ans. Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Ans. No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
In case I wish to subscribe to the full course, do I need to pay the whole amount or can I pay the difference?
Ans. Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Ans. Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over WhatsApp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Are there ways for me to check my understanding of concepts and build confidence before I enter the markets & take trades?
Ans. Yes! We have created multiple quizzes; you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Is it possible to extend / amend my subscription period in case I am unable to attend sessions due to work / other commitments?
Ans. Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
Ans. You can connect on Virag 9930041884/Subodh 9773377751 and get your queries resolved.
1,499 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- 39 Videos / 10 hours of Video Time
- 30 hours of effort needed
- PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Self Assessment Tests
- Certification Test
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- Live Trading Labs
- Weekly Webinar
- Sunday Webinar
- Access to WhatsApp & Telegram Channels
- Access to weekly Market Analysis – Nifty50 & Bank Nifty
- Live/Recorded Videos