Options Trading & Writing
- An introductory options trading course for beginners.
- Learn the option trading basics and key strategies to trade options effectively.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
No. of Enrollments:- 25
Options trading & strategies have taken prominence in the recent past, accentuated by the regulator’s decision to massively decrease entry costs and discount brokers making it very simple to access. That being said, complication levels are high in Options Trading, and thorough knowledge is a must before one enters such specialized products. This Options Trading course will help you build your knowledge from scratch, and learn the most popular and effective options trading strategies, and understand the application of those strategies in real market conditions. The idea is to build your knowledge from scratch, both at an education level and education-wise.
What will you learn?
- Understand options and how options work.
- Learn the foundation of options trading.
- Learn the differences between calls and puts
- Learn the difference between buying options and selling options
- Learn how to trade calls and puts effectively
- Understand and use the most important rules in options trading
- Learn the basics of trading verticals, the Almighty of option trading
- And many more..
- You will get an introduction to the world of options and how options work.
- You will get an understanding of key option trading strategies that are commonly used.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements, course Is taught from the basics
Options trading is ideally suited for-
- Participants with ability to give ~2-4 hours of time to trading each day
- Easy access to Trading & Charting Platform during the day
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Create test for knowledge testing purpose
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding time commitment you’re ready to make towards trading (in a week);
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune your thought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading & Analytics platform
- Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. This Course is Recorded
Ans. No pre-requirements, as the course has been designed to develop your knowledge from scratch.
3,999 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of Hours: – 36 Videos / 5 hours video time
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 30 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Certification: – Certification Test
- Case Studies: – 5
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3