Smart Trader Intraday Programme
- A comprehensive Programme on Intraday trading covering various charting tools, strategies, and profitable hacks.
- Build a strong foundation for stock selection with a deeper understanding of various day trading set-ups and risk management.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software with the addition to the Finlearn community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Last Updated 25-02-2021
The world of intraday trading is one that excites us all. Suited to market participants with time & energy on their side, intraday traders spend a majority of their day in front of the screen, taking multiple trades, with a short holding period and quick square offs. The idea of this intraday trading course is to educate you on taking intraday trades in a professional and risk-averse manner, protecting & growing your capital in a structured way.
What will you learn?
- Scalping Techniques (Holding trades for 5-15 minutes)
- Momentum Based day trading set-up
- Retracement Based Day Trading Set-Up
- Positing Sizing
- Risk Management
- EmTrade Pro- proprietary strategy for day traders
- Sector Rotation Analysis
- Learning how to trade the opening hour
- You will be able to short-list scripts across sectors
- You will understand the psychology of price/volume spikes and drops and recognize patterns.
- You will gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You will be able to understand specialised day trading strategies for long term use.
- Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic Understanding of Stock Market Terminology
- Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
Intraday Trading is ideally suited for-
- Participants willing to dedicate ~2-4 hours per day to trading
- Easy access to trading & charting platforms in the day
This is a live market course, with emphasis on execution. Pre-Market opening sessions are conducted thrice a week wherein scripts are identified basis global, sectoral and technical analysis, discussed with you and accordingly actioned upon. You can view a preview of the sessions to get a better understanding of the structure of the course.
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services;
Ans. This Course have both Live interactive sessions & Recorded videos
Ans. Yes, for 3 Months
Ans. Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis, Stock Market Terminology & Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
12,000 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of hours of Live Sessions :- 36 (3 months)
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 60 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Case Studies: – 20
- Duration Access: – 3 months
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- EmTrade Access: – 3 Month (provide link for download)