Smart Trader Intraday Programme
- A comprehensive Intraday trading course covering various charting tools, strategies, and profitable hacks.
- Build a strong foundation for stock selection with a deeper understanding of various day trading set-ups and risk management.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-stock market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
No. of Enrollments:- 250
The world of intraday trading is one that excites us all. Suited to market participants with time & energy on their side, intraday traders spend a majority of their day in front of the screen, taking multiple trades, with a short holding period and quick square offs. The idea of this intraday trading course is to educate you on taking intraday trades in a professional and risk-averse manner, protecting & growing your capital in a structured way.
What will you learn?
- Intraday Scalping Techniques (Holding trades for 5-15 minutes)
- Momentum Based day trading set-up
- Retracement Based Day Trading Set-Up
- Positing Sizing
- Risk Management in Intraday Trading
- EmTrade Pro- proprietary strategy for day traders
- Sector Rotation Analysis
- Learning how to trade the opening hour
- You will be able to short-list scripts across sectors
- You will understand the psychology of price/volume spikes and drops and recognize patterns in the real stock market world.
- You will gain the ability to analyse the stock market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You will be able to understand specialised day trading strategies for long term use.
- Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic Understanding of Stock Market Terminology
- Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
Take a sample quiz on Technical Analysis and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
Intraday Trading is ideally suited for-
- Participants willing to dedicate ~2-4 hours per day to trading
- Easy access to trading & charting platforms in the day
This is a live stock market course, with emphasis on execution. Pre-Market opening sessions are conducted thrice a week wherein scripts are identified basis global, sectoral and technical analysis, discussed with you and accordingly actioned upon. You can view a preview of the sessions to get a better understanding of the structure of the course.
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services;
Ans. This Course have both Live interactive sessions & Recorded videos
Ans. Yes, for 6 Months
Ans. Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis, Stock Market Terminology & Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
In a Nutshell
- 72 Hours Live Delivery (6 months)
- 120 hours of effort needed
- PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Self Assessment Tests
- 20 Real-Time Set-Ups
- Duration Access: – 6 months
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 6
- EmTrade Access: – 6 Months