Intraday Trading with EmTrade Pro
- A comprehensive course on Intraday trading covering various charting tools, strategies, and profitable hacks.
- Build a strong foundation for stock selection with a deeper understanding of technical chart patterns and risk management strategies.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
The world of intraday trading is one that excites us all. Suited to market participants with time & energy on their side, intraday traders spend a majority of their day in front of the screen, taking multiple trades, with a short holding period and quick square offs. The idea of this intraday trading course is to educate you on taking intraday trades in a professional and risk-averse manner, protecting & growing your capital in a structured way.
What will you learn?
- Master technical analysis indicators, oscillators, chart patterns & candlestick patterns with real-world examples.
- How to build a strong technical analysis foundation for stock, options, forex & crypto trading.
- How to Trade With Exponential Moving Averages + Trade Setups
- How to Trade With MACD + Trade Setups
- How to Read Stock Charts Effectively to Identify Market Trends
- How to Avoid Costly Trading Mistakes and Develop The Right Trader Mindset
- How to Trade With Fibonacci & Extensions + Trade Setups
- How to Trade With RSI + Trade Setups
- And many more..
- You will start reading day trading technical charts effectively to make profitable decisions.
- You will be able to understand specialized day trading strategies to help you in the long run.
- You will understand the psychology of price/volume spikes and drops and recognize patterns.
- You will gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
- Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic Understanding of Stock Market Terminology
- Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
Take a sample quiz on Technical Analysis and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
Intraday Trading is ideally suited for-
- Participants willing to dedicate ~2-4 hours per day to trading
- Easy access to trading & charting platforms in the day
1.Basics of Intraday
- 1.1.Day trading
- 1.2.Types of day trading
- 1.3.Intraday charts
- 2.1.Analysing the right time frame
- 2.2.Trading higher time frame
- 2.3.High probability trading time
- 2.4.Eliminating noise in day trading
4.Support & Resistance
- 4.1.Support band
- 4.2.Resistance band
- 5.1.Defining trend for day trading
- 5.2.Identifying corrective
- 5.3.Identifying impulse
6.Trendline & Channel
- 6.1.Trendline upward and downward sloping
- 6.2.Trend channel upward and downward sloping
- 9.1.Emtrade Application 1
- 9.2.Emtrade Application 2
- 9.3.Emtrade Application 3
13.Opening Range Breakout
- 13.1.Opening range breakout 15 min bullish
- 13.2.Opening range breakout 15 min bearish
- 14.1.Case study 1: MMA 5 min bullish crossover
- 14.2.Case study 2: MMA 5 min bearish crossover
- 14.3.Case study 3: MMA 15 min bullish crossover
- 14.4.Case study 4: MMA 15 min bearish crossover
- 14.5.Case study 5: Bollinger band and 15 min support
- 14.6.Case study 6: Bollinger band and 15 min resistance
Via the following webinars, we aim to build your knowledge for a range of scenarios -
conducted on Tuesdays & Thursdays, as the name suggests, it's all about hand-holding and ensuring you're best prepared to trade.
Topics covered include-
- Current Market Analysis of Nifty, Nifty Bank, Stock – Future & Options
- Real-life example of a script showing
- Where to Buy. Where to Go Short
- How to set target & stop loss
- Trade Plan
- Option Strategies
- Understating The Risk
- Combining Technical & Options for trade setup
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Create test, passing which certification from FinLearn Academy
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitmentyou’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune yourthought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat
& trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly,make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
Ans. We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Ans. Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Ans. No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
In case I wish to subscribe to the full course, do I need to pay the whole amount or can I pay the difference?
Ans. Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Ans. Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over WhatsApp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Are there ways for me to check my understanding of concepts and build confidence before I enter the markets & take trades?
Ans. Yes! We have created multiple quizzes; you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Is it possible to extend / amend my subscription period in case I am unable to attend sessions due to work / other commitments?
Ans. Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
Ans. You can connect on Virag 9930041884/Subodh 9773377751 and get your queries resolved.
3,999 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- 31 Videos
- 30 hours of effort needed
- PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Self Assessment Tests
- Certification Test
- 8 Set-Ups
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- EmTrade Access: – 1 Month