Technical Tools for Swing Trading
- Understand and execute various charting tools and profitable hacks for Swing Trading.
- Learn to identify the trend and best chart time frames using Fibonacci and other technical analysis strategies and approaches.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies to learn swing trading.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Swing trading is the practice or trading style which involves taking quality trades that lasts a couple of days to weeks in order to give profit. This Swing Trading Course will educate you about the Charting Tools, Swing Trading Strategies, Swing Trading Indicators, and Profitable Hacks to build your solid foundation on identifying the market trends and level up your investment portfolio. This course will help you understand the Swing Trading strategies with the help of real-world examples through our interactive live and recorded sessions.
What will you learn?
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- Master Technical Analysis Indicators, Oscillators, Chart Patterns & Candlestick Patterns With Real World Examples
- How to Use Levels, Trend Lines, Channels to Determine Market Moves
- How to Trade With Support & Resistance + Trade Setups
- How to Choose The Best Chart Time Frames For Swing Trading
- How to Use Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) + Trading Strategies
- And many more..
- You’ll learn to implement profitable swing trading strategies
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of recognizing the chart patterns of swing trading to help you easily identify the market and make a profit.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
- Basic understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic understanding of Stock Market Terminology
Swing Trading is ideally suited for-
- Working professionals with time contribution of ~5 hours per week
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitmentyou’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune yourthought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. This Course is Recorded
Ans. Yes, for 1 Month
Ans. Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis, Stock Market Terminology.
3,999 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of Hours: – 35 Videos / 5 hours’ video time
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 30 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Certification: – Certification Test
- Case Studies: – 5
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- EmTrade Access: – 1 Month (provide link for download)