Technical Tools for Swing Trading
- Understand and execute various charting tools and profitable hacks for Swing Trading.
- Learn to identify the trend and best chart time frames using Fibonacci and other technical analysis strategies and approaches.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies to learn swing trading.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s stock market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Swing trading is the practice or trading style which involves taking quality trades that lasts a couple of days to weeks in order to give profit. This Swing Trading Course will educate you about the Charting Tools, Swing Trading Strategies, Swing Trading Indicators, and Profitable Hacks to build your solid foundation on identifying the market trends and level up your investment portfolio. This course will help you understand the Swing Trading strategies with the help of real-world examples through our interactive live and recorded sessions.
What will you learn?
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- Master Technical Analysis Indicators, Oscillators, Chart Patterns & Candlestick Patterns With Real World Examples
- How to Use Levels, Trend Lines, Channels to Determine Market Moves
- How to Trade With Support & Resistance + Trade Setups
- How to Choose The Best Chart Time Frames For Swing Trading
- How to Use Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) + Trading Strategies
- And many more..
- You’ll learn to implement profitable swing trading strategies
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of recognizing the chart patterns of swing trading to help you easily identify the market and make a profit.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
- Basic understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic understanding of Stock Market Terminology
Take a sample quiz on Technical Analysis and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
Swing Trading is ideally suited for-
- Working professionals with time contribution of ~5 hours per week
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Post Completion of course, what should I do next?
Practice is key in building your confidence, and for that the following will be beneficial
- Practice Concepts in Live Market Environments through webinar series (mentioned above)
- Identify your preferred trading style by attending the webinar series and / or deciding
time commitmentyou’re ready to make towards trading (in a week)
- Take paper trades to test knowledge and clarify doubts; run them by our instructors to fine tune yourthought process, under our Live Trading Labs Webinar series
- Leverage the power of technology and increase your familiarity to a Trading &
- Once you have a level of confidence and familiarity, as a next step you should open a demat & trading account, apply the knowledge learned and most importantly, make money $$
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
Ans. We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Ans. Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Ans. No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
Ans. Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Ans. Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over WhatsApp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Ans. Yes! We have created multiple quizzes; you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Ans. Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
Ans. You can connect on Virag 9930041884/Subodh 9773377751 and get your queries resolved.