- Build your knowledge base by learning the basics of trading and investing
- Start from the basics, getting an in-depth understanding of key Price Action concepts & bespoke Technical Analysis tools like Moving Averages, Fibonacci & Bollinger Bands
- Round it up with detailed sessions on Options Trading, including Greeks, Theta, Gamma & popular strategies
- Liquidity in trading is key - you don’t want to be stuck in positions you can’t exit— learn to take trades in the most liquid names, across Nifty50 & Bank Nifty, our headline Indices
- Directional & Non-Directional Trading through bespoke Options trading strategies, are thoroughly executed across Nifty50 & Bank Nifty - learn the process
- Options are tricky, yet the rewards are disproportionately in your favour if executed conscientiously
- Use Price Action & Technical Analysis tools to shortlist scripts across sectors, MCAPs & indices
- Your trades are only as good as your execution skills - get that combination right
- One-on-One instructor support
- 70 hours of Live Sessions
- Real-time stock setups
- Access for 1-year
- Self-Assessment Tests to build confidence
- Downloadable resources
- Access to our exclusive trading community
- 1.Introduction To Price Action
- 1.1.Types of charts and time frame: Line Chart – Bar Chart & Candle Chart
- 1.2.Styles Of Trading –High Frequency Trading, Day Trading, Swing Trading
- 1.3.Basics of candlestick charts: Candle Construction: Shape and Size
- 1.4.Single Candle Formation: Bullish & Bearish Single Candle Formation
- 1.5.Price Action: Horizontal line, Trend Line, Role Reversal, Bull & Bear Trap
- 1.6.Support and Resistance Band: Where To Buy And Where To Sell
- 1.7.Support and Resistance Band with multiple time frame: Cluster Support and Resistance Ban Study
- 1.8.Trends: Uptrend: Identifying sequence of higher lows and higher highs
- 1.9.Trends: Downtrend: Identifying sequence of lower highs and lower lows
- 1.10.Trend: Sideways: Prices trading within defined high and low
- 2.Intermediate Study Of Technical Analysis
- 2.1.Trends and Corrective price action: Primary and secondary price movement
- 2.2.Trends and Impulse price action: Dominant price direction
- 2.3.Anticipatory trend analysis: Reversals based on higher time frame trend analysis
- 2.4.Fibonacci Studies: Retracement and Extention: Measuring techniques for trade decision
- 2.5.Trend and Location: Where to initiate trades both long and short and profit taking
- 2.6.Moving Averages: Construction and Interpretation
- 2.7.Double Moving average and Multiple Moving average: Measure of momentum
- 2.8.Bollinger Bands and band trading system: Overbought –oversold and trend identification
- 2.9.Trends and multiple time frame analysis: Knowing the big picture
- 2.10.Understanding Indicators RSI, Stochastic and MACD: Overbought –oversold-entry –exit
- 3.Advanced Technical Analysis
- 3.1.Advanced candle Stick –Double and Triple Candle Formation
- 3.2.Platform Immersion: EmTrade
- 3.3.EM ProTrade: Proprietary Trading System
- 3.4.Trend Trading System Combining price action – moving average and RSI
- 3.5.Moving average trading system: Crossover of multiple moving average for trade initiation and average band study for overbought and oversold readings
- 3.6.Advanced Moving average trading system
- 3.7.High frequency trading with Moving averages an EM ProTrade Indicator & 5 mma
- 3.8.Day trading with Moving averages an EM ProTrade Indicator
- 3.9.Swing Trading with Moving averages an EM ProTrade Indicator
- 3.10.Multiple Time Frame Analysis with EM ProTrade Indicator
- 4.Decoding Options & Its Strategies
- 4.1.Intrinsic Vale + Time Value
- 4.2.Options Greek – Delta
- 4.3.Options Greek – Gamma
- 4.4.Options Greek – Vega
- 4.5.Options Greek – Theta
- 4.6.Detailed understanding and application of Black & Scholes Calculator
- 4.7.Implied Volatility and Historical Volatility
- 4.8.Understanding VIX Index Understanding Options Chain and Put Call Ratio (PCR)
- 4.9.Margin requirement and risk
- 4.10.Moneyness (ATM –OTM -ITM)
- 5.Decoding Options & Its Strategies
- 5.1.Non Directional Strategies
- 5.1.1.Long Straddle/ Strangle
- 5.1.2.Short strangle + Long butterfly Spread
- 5.1.3.Covered Call and Condor
- 5.2.Directional Strategies
- 5.2.1.Long Calls and Long Puts
- 5.2.2.Bull Call Spread and Bear Spread Put
- 5.3.Non Directional Strategies + Directional Strategies Revision
- 5.4.5Trade Plan for High Frequency Trading
- 5.5.Trade Plan for Swing Trading
- 5.6.Journal and record keeping
Via the following webinars, we aim to build your knowledge for a range of scenarios -
conducted on Tuesdays & Thursdays, as the name suggests, it’s all about hand-holding and ensuring you’re best prepared to trade independently.
Topics covered include-
- Current Market Analysis of Nifty, Nifty Bank, Stock – Future & Options
- Real-life example of a script showing
- Where to Buy. Where to Go Short
- How to set target & stop loss
- Trade Plan
- Option Strategies
- Understating The Risk
- Combining Technical & Options for trade setup
|Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Trainer Name|
|Introduction To Price Action||2022-05-31||2022-06-13||Kapil Shah|
|Intermediate Study Of Technical Analysis||2022-06-14||2022-06-27||Kapil Shah|
|Advanced Technical Analysis||2022-06-28||2022-07-04||Pratik Sawant|
|Decoding Options & Its Strategies||2022-07-05||2022-07-11||Sharad Prabhu|
|Decoding Options & Its Strategies||2022-07-12||2022-07-18||Sharad Prabhu|
Pick Your Date
Smart Index Trader Programme
Live + Recorded
Full 1 Year Access with 1 on 1 Insructor Support
35,400 (all inclusive)
- This course is designed for beginners of the stock market as well as the people who wish to master their strategies.
Why should you take this course?
- You gotta beat Inflation right? Fixed Deposits & Debt Products are currently giving sub-6% returns
- Nifty and Bank Nifty have given 118% and 105% returns respectively in the last 5 years; Don’t you want to partake in that journey?
Start your journey today and generate passive income on a daily basis.
Not sure of the course yet? Take our weekly pass and try our lectures for a week.
What our grads say about this course
What our grads have to say about us!
Narender Mulani -12/7/20
In today’s session, I’ve learned how to trade band Bollinger squeeze break out and I captured almost 70 points in Mindtree. thank to Prateek sir & the FinLearn team
Sanket Vaidya -7/4/20
The most important approach we’ve learned at FinLearn Academy: Top down approach
1. Watch Global markets
2. Watch SGX nifty
3. Watch sector index and study those chart
Osunam Ngukir -8/4/20
Jab Nifty isse upar trade Kar ratha to maine ye point se market ka fall calculation kiya tha. Aur fir Nifty 15828.5 se 15721.5 per close hua. Means 107 points points ki fall. Maine iss formula ko FinLearn se sikha hai or fir khud ki ek formula build kiya hai. Accha profit book hua mujhe. Thanks to FinLearn Academy.
Thanks to FinLearn Academy as well as all the mentors for the assessment. It is helping to boost my confidence.
Frequently asked questions
You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
In case I am unable to attend the sessions during my subscription period, can I attend the sessions at a later date?
Yes! Once you have registered, our customer service executive will touch base with you to take you through the sessions. In case you’re unable to attend, you can highlight the same and our executive will organise additional sessions for you.
We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Yes! Recordings will be made available on our LMS for a period of 1 month post your subscription period.
Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Do I need to prepare for the sessions in any way? Any study material, any information I need to consume prior?
It is up to you. Our customer service executive will touch base with you, and in case you wish to consume some content prior, you can highlight the same and they will help you out.
No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
No! Any trading software can be used to follow the sessions. In terms of Price Action, no specialised software is required. With respect to Intraday Trading, we have developed some bespoke strategies that can be followed using Moving Average modules.
No! In case you subscribe to the sessions, you will be given access to the software.
In case I wish to subscribe to the full course, do I need to pay the whole amount or can I pay the difference?
Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over Whatsapp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Are there ways for me to check my understanding of concepts and build confidence before I enter the markets & take trades?
Yes! We have created multiple quizzes, you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Is it possible to extend / amend my subscription period in case I am unable to attend sessions due to work / other commitments?
Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
You can connect on _________ (Virag / Subodh Number) and get your queries resolved.