Swing Trading with Price Action & Harmonic Trading Principles
Learn the basics, develop in-depth understanding of Price Action & Harmonic Trading and master the world of Swing Trading
₹ 15,000 /- (All Inclusive)
- Build your knowledge base by getting an introduction to the world of trading & investing
- Go through the basics of Trading & learn key Price Action concepts like Support & Resistance, Trendlines, Consolidation & Breakout and more
- Learn key technical analysis concepts like Moving Averages, Fibonacci Retracement
- Learn Key Harmonic Trading Principles like PRZ Confirmation, Fibonacci Numbers, Retracement, Potential Reversal Zone and more
- Technical Analysis is all about confirmations, across different time periods and through multiple tools
- Learn to utilise Price Action Tools like Support / Resistance, Consolidation & Breakout, with Harmonic Trading Patterns to arrive at safe & sturdy set-ups
- Learn the art of Swing Trading, by applying the key principles of Price Action & Harmonic Trading
- Arrive at set-ups that can be tracked over a 1 week / 3 week time period, allowing you to manage your time effectively
- Devote limited time to track positions, through solid price point analysis
- One-on-one instructor support
- 3 month subscription period
- Live webinars
- Self-Assessment Tests to build confidence
- Real-time setups and case studies
- Downloadable resources
- Access to our exclusive community
- EmTrade Pro Access
Introduction to Technical Analysis & Price Action
- 1. Premises of Technical Analysis
- 2. Basics of Charts
- a. Line Chart
- b. Bar Chart
- c. Candlestick Chart
- d. Intraday chart/ EOD Chart
- e. Log/Linear Scale
- 3. Basics of Candlesticks
- a. Construction of Candle
- b. Components of Candle
- c. Implication of Components
- 4. Trading Style
- a. Cash Flow
- b. Wealth Creation
- 5. Support & Resistance
- a. Support Band/ Resistance Band
- b. Horizontal Line/ Trend line
- c. Role Reversal
- d. Bull Trap/Bear Trap
- 6. Trend
- a. Category of Trend
- b. Stages of Trend
- c. Identification of beginning and ending of trend (HH/HL, LH/LL)
- d. Impulse Move/Corrective Move
- 7. Trade Location
- 8. Fibonacci
- a. Fibonacci Retracement/Extension
- b. Fibonacci Location
- 9. Average True Range
- 10. Candlestick Pattern
- a. 5 Bullish Reversal Candle
- b. 5 Bearish Reversal Candle
- 11. Multiple Time Frame
- 12. Top Down Approach
- 13. Moving Average
- a. MA as support & Resistance
- b. MA as Trend Identification
- c. MA Crossover
- d. Multiple Moving Average System
- 14. Oscillator RSI
- a. Overbought/ Oversold
- b. Positive Divergence/Negative Divergence
- 15. Oscillator MACD
Harmonic Trading Principles
- 1. Introduction to Harmonic Trading
- 2. Fibonacci Numbers
- a. Primary Number (Harmonic Number)
- b. Secondary Number
- 3. Fibonacci Retracement
- 4. Fibonacci Projection
- 5. Fibonacci Extension
- 6 Potential Reversal Zone (PRZ)
- 7. Patterns
- a. Bullish and bearish AB = CD
- b. Bullish and Bearish Gartley
- c. Bullish and Bearish Butterfly
- d. Bullish and bearish Bat
- e. Bullish and bearish Crab
- f. Bullish and bearish Reciprocal AB = CD
- 8. PRZ Confirmation (Entry)
- 9. Placing Targets and Stop Loss
|Price Action & Technical Analysis||Monday / Thursday||4 pm – 5 pm|
|Harmonic Trading||Saturday / Sunday||11 am – 1 pm|
Rohan is an experienced Technical Analyst with a demonstrated history of working in the capital markets industry. Skilled in Equity Research, Portfolio Management, Investment Banking, Technical Analysis, and Equities. He is the author of “Trading Harmonic Patterns with Technical Analysis” in which he explains how anyone can easily identify and trade in popular Harmonic Patterns.
A reputed professional, Kapil has amassed a decade’s experience across multiple roles in Sell-Side firms including ICICI Securities, ShareKhan, IDBI Capital and Choice Broking. A highly sought after Technical Analyst, Kapil has successfully combined his skills in designing and delivering Investing & Trading courses across delivery platforms. A resident Technical Analyst at Emkay Global, Kapil divides his time, conducting online courses at the FinLearn Academy and advising clients.
Frequently asked questions
You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
In case I am unable to attend the sessions during my subscription period, can I attend the sessions at a later date?
Yes! Once you have registered, our customer service executive will touch base with you to take you through the sessions. In case you’re unable to attend, you can highlight the same and our executive will organise additional sessions for you.
We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Yes! Recordings will be made available on our LMS for a period of 1 month post your subscription period.
Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Do I need to prepare for the sessions in any way? Any study material, any information I need to consume prior?
It is up to you. Our customer service executive will touch base with you, and in case you wish to consume some content prior, you can highlight the same and they will help you out.
No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
No! Any trading software can be used to follow the sessions. In terms of Price Action, no specialised software is required. With respect to Intraday Trading, we have developed some bespoke strategies that can be followed using Moving Average modules.
No! In case you subscribe to the sessions, you will be given access to the software.
In case I wish to subscribe to the full course, do I need to pay the whole amount or can I pay the difference?
Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over Whatsapp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Are there ways for me to check my understanding of concepts and build confidence before I enter the markets & take trades?
Yes! We have created multiple quizzes, you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Is it possible to extend / amend my subscription period in case I am unable to attend sessions due to work / other commitments?
Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
You can connect on _________ (Virag / Subodh Number) and get your queries resolved.