Introduction to Commodity & Currency Markets
- An introductory course to understand the concepts of Commodity and Currency markets in India.
- Learn the fundamental analytical framework to analyze various commodities, as well as the factors that affect the price of commodities and currency markets.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software with the addition to the Finlearn community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Last Updated 25-02-2021
Commodity & Currency markets are alternate asset classes that one may look at to generate additional returns. The markets are open for longer & have a different regulator are just some of the differences from equity. Given nature, global factors play a larger role, in comparison to equity markets. The idea of this course is to give you an introduction and the strategies to identify the trend of the commodity and currency markets in India. The course will also cover the details of Technical analysis.
What will you learn?
- Understand the concepts of commodity and currency markets in India.
- How to identify the factors and indicators that affect the price of commodity and currency markets.
- How to buy/sell currencies depending on the trends and profitable strategies.
- Understand an overview of derivatives and contract specifications.
- Get the details of the key market participants in the currency and commodity markets.
- How to identify profit and losses with pay-off graphs.
- And many more…
- You’ll be able to analyze the price patterns of the commodity and currency markets.
- You’ll be able to identify technical patterns, trends, signals, and indicators that drive the behavior of price.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements as this course builds your knowledge from the basics
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Create test for knowledge testing purpose
1499 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of Hours: – 4 Hours of Video Time
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 15 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Certification: – Certification Test
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- • Technical
- • Platform Advantages
- • Options Strategies