Introduction to Commodity & Currency Markets
- An introductory Commodity and Currency course to understand the concepts of Commodity and Currency markets in India.
- Learn the fundamental analytical framework to analyse various commodities, as well as the factors that affect the price of commodities and currency markets.
- Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software, and access to FinLearn’s Commodity & Currency market community for more exposure.
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
No. of Enrollments:- 70
Commodity & Currency markets are alternate asset classes that one may look at to generate additional returns. The markets are open for longer & have different regulators, which are just some of the differences from equity. Given nature, global factors play a larger role, in comparison to equity markets. The idea of this Commodity & Currency course is to give you an introduction to this asset class and teach you the strategies to identify the trend of the commodity and currency markets in India. The course will also cover the details of Technical analysis.
What will you learn?
- Understand the concepts of commodity and currency markets in India.
- How to identify the factors and indicators that affect the price of commodity and currency markets.
- How to buy/sell currencies depending on the trends and profitable strategies.
- Understand an overview of derivatives and contract specifications.
- Get the details of the key market participants in the currency and commodity markets.
- How to identify profit and losses with pay-off graphs.
- And many more…
- You’ll be able to analyze the price patterns of the commodity and currency markets.
- You’ll be able to identify technical patterns, trends, signals, and indicators that drive the behavior of price.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
No requirements as this course builds your knowledge from the basics
Take a sample quiz on Technical Analysis and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
- 1.Introduction to currency Market
- 1.1.What is currency Trading?
- 1.2.Major Currency Pair
- 1.3.Overview of International Currency Market
- 1.4.Impact of Economic factor on Currency Market
- 1.5.Economic Indicators
- 1.6.Key Market Participants
- 2.Introduction to Commodity market
- 2.1.History of Commodity Trading
- 2.2.Spot & Derivative trading in commodity
- 2.3.Major commodities traded in derivative
- 2.4.Exchanges in India
- 2.5.Key market participants
- 3.Factors Impacting commodity prices
- 4.Overview of derivative
- 5.Key Economic function of Derivative
- 6.Exchange traded v/s OTC market Future & Forward Contracts
- 6.1.Limitation in forward and Need of Future
- 6.3.Discovery of Future prices across asset class
- 6.4.Contract specifications
- 6.5.Payoff Table and Graph
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
Why FinLearn Academy
FinLearn Academy provides vastly researched and in-depth trading and investing courses, in partnership with NSE, across all asset classes- Stocks, Futures, Options, Commodities & Currencies. FinLearn Academy is creating an immense financial learning opportunity for people who want to excel in the trading and investing field. All of the stock market trading and investing courses are designed and delivered in a customized fashion to suit the needs of every individual trader so you can upskill your knowledge according to your pace and achieve your financial goals.
Create test for knowledge testing purpose
Ans. You will be able to access the sessions through our Learning Management System (LMS), login details for your id will be emailed post payment. You can access it through the Login Button on the top right hand corner.
Ans. We try to maintain a quorum of 20-25 attendees for each session, to ensure there is a healthy discussion, while you’re able to ask your questions.
Ans. Yes! We use GotoWebinar, which allows you to ask questions & interact with our instructors in real-time.
Ans. No! In case you subscribe to the course, you will be given study material.
In case I wish to subscribe to the full course, do I need to pay the whole amount or can I pay the difference?
Ans. Just the difference. We think you will enjoy the sessions, so just pay the difference and get going!
Ans. Yes! We have created a community of traders, with the objective to guide you through your trading day. Our instructors are on-hand with analysis, charts & more. These communities are present over WhatsApp, Discord & Telegram and you can join based on your preference.
Are there ways for me to check my understanding of concepts and build confidence before I enter the markets & take trades?
Ans. Yes! We have created multiple quizzes; you can get a preview through the Quizzes tab. We try to release a couple of quizzes every week, and include trades that you can possibly track.
Is it possible to extend / amend my subscription period in case I am unable to attend sessions due to work / other commitments?
Ans. Yes! Once you have registered for a course, our customer service executive will touch base with you, and will be in touch with you for the duration of your subscription with us. In case you have any queries / want to amend your subscription period, you can discuss the same with our executive and will help you.
Ans. You can connect on Virag 9930041884/Subodh 9773377751 and get your queries resolved.
1,499 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- 4 Hours of Video Time
- 15 hours of effort needed
- PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Self Assessment Tests
- Certification Test
- Duration Access: – 1 Year
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- • Technical
- • Platform Advantages
- • Options Strategies