Equity | Fundamentals
The Art of Stock Picking and Long Term Investing
- A Comprehensive Course on Fundamental Investing.
- Learn to Shortlist Stocks from Various Industries Through our Investment Labs.
- 30+ Recorded Videos to Give You a Complete Understanding of the Top Down Approach to Analysis.
Created by –
No. of Enrollments:- 25
As the programme name suggests, this course has been designed to give you a thorough approach to identifying, analysing and executing long term stock calls using a top-down approach. Given the ease with which information is shared today, having a professional and risk-averse approach to investing is important. This course, with a focus on frameworks for Industry, Company & Earnings Analysis, allows you to adequately analyse scripts before taking long term investment decisions. By including case studies on sectors across market capitalizations, the course also aims to educate you on corporate governance standards and softer aspects that are necessary when taking ‘riskier’ stock calls.
In addition, the course will also give you access to 4 live sessions over the next 4 quarters, which will help you apply the concepts learnt in the program to investment analysis
What will you learn?
- How to perform a top-down analysis
- How to create a framework for industry & company analysis
- How to understand valuation while selecting stocks
- How to spot behavioural trends
- How to identify sound corporate governance standards
- How to spot opportunities across market capitalizations
- How to assess different industries
- You will be able to develop a framework to shortlist scripts across sectors
- You will get an in-depth understanding of Relative Valuation Techniques
- You will get an in-depth understanding of various company assessment parameters
- You will be able to develop a professional approach to investing
- You will get an understanding of the Mutual Fund Industry
Basic understanding and knowledge of Capital Market terminologies is required
Take a sample quiz on Fundamentals and you may just get a trade to track. Enjoy!
Ans. This is primarily a recorded course, but it also has access to 4 webinars over the next year. These live sessions will be held quarterly, to put into practice what you have learnt about top-down investing in this course.
Ans. Well, if you are looking for stock tips, you are in the wrong place. The course aims to guide you towards the path of self-sufficiency when it comes to investment analysis. Our idea is to help you learn the process of investment analysis, and help you avoid some of the common mistakes that investors make while buying or selling stocks. We are trying to help you generate and analyse investment ideas, rather than rely on someone else for the same.
Ans. The course panel gives you an option to ask any doubts. The faculty will respond to your doubts there.
Ans. Investing is a lifelong journey. It is not possible to learn the entire spectrum of investing in a few hours or weeks. However, this course is a guided first step in the direction of learning investing. Our idea is to ensure that you learn the tools needed to succeed in this journey, but it is the only practice that will make you an expert on investing.