Join our Discord community
Join our Telegram community
• In the past 2 weeks, the Index is going through high volatility in the range of 17400 to 16800
• On a week on week basis, Index lost -0.4% in its size
• This week, strong selling pressure was witnessed in small cap whereas large cap stocks defended
• From a sector perspective FMCG, auto, and Pvt bank did well
• On the other hand, Media and IT stocks continued to decline. The index is in a state of consolidation
• It can be perceived as sideways to negative. Either side breach will dictate the further trend
To know more contact us on 9930041883 or visit www.finlearnacademy.com. To get weekly updates about the markets don’t forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment to FinLearn Academy.
Please Note: This video is an initiative by FinLearn Academy for education purposes only.