Stock Markets Recap Week Of 6th August 2021
Kapil Shah - Instructor
• In the week gone by, Index has breached 2 months long resistance level of 15900 levels and made all time high.
• Major contribution came from financial stocks.
• Financial service index was up by 4%. From a very short term perspective, Index has immediate support at 16200 level.
• Move below 16200 level can extend its fall upto 15900 level which is role reversal.
• Fall will be considered as a corrective decline move in a strong uptrend.
• Nifty bank is at the upper band of consolidation patch but retains its positive view.
To know more contact us on 9930041883 or visit www.finlearnacademy.com. To get weekly updates about the markets don’t forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment to FinLearn Academy.
Please Note: This video is an initiative by FinLearn Academy for education purpose only.
Strong corporate earnings ahead, will invest in new-age internet cos at appropriate time
August 7, 2021
Stock on the Brink: AAVAS
August 9, 2021