Stock Markets Recap – Week Of 4th June 2021
Kapil Shah - Instructor
- The index had improved by near to 1.5% on the week on week basis and formed an all-time high level.
- The majority of key sectors moved in line with positive movement.
- Outperformance continued from the Nifty next 50, mid-cap and small-cap.
- Based on the Fibonacci extension level, the Index has immediate resistance in the zone of 15850 to 16000 level.
- The underlying tone remains positive.
To know more contact us on 9930041883 or visit www.finlearnacademy.com. To get weekly updates about the markets don’t forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment to FinLearn Academy.
Please Note: This video is an initiative by FinLearn Academy for education purpose only.
Stock on the Brink: VBL
June 4, 2021
Dealing with Fear & Greed with Confidence
June 5, 2021