• Nifty was up near 0.5%, in the gone by
• For the past 3 weeks, the Index has been oscillating in the range of 15800 to 16400 levels. At this point, the Index is hovering around an upper band of consolidation
• Nifty tried finding strength in Auto and banking (in this week)
• Moving above the 16400 level can lead to further extension of upside movement up to the 16800 level But the overall trend is still weak as the Index is in a lower high and lower low sequence and it is trading below the long term moving average
• Technical bounce above 16400 cannot be ruled out for further improvement
Comment down below if you have any questions regarding the market. Like this YouTube, if you found it helpful, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more market-related videos.
To know more contact us on 9930041883 or visit www.finlearnacademy.com.
Join Us On
Tweets by FinLearnAcademy