Kapil Shah - Instructor
• On a week on week basis Index closed down by near 0.5%.
• The index has reacted from the 138.2% extension level of previous upside turning points. However, Index has not violated any daily support level.
• The nifty bank has reacted from an upper band of a consolidation phase and is likely to travel towards the lower band.
• It can put some pressure on the broader market. The index has a mild support band at 16300 to 16200 and a key short term support level at 15900 level.
• A fresh upside move can be expected above the 16700 level.
• Above 16700, Index has next resistance at 17000. From a short term view perspective, the Index can extend its corrective move.
To know more contact us on 9930041883 or visit www.finlearnacademy.com. To get weekly updates about the markets don’t forget to Like, Subscribe & Comment to FinLearn Academy.
Please Note: This video is an initiative by FinLearn Academy for education purpose only.
August 18, 2021
August 24, 2021