Smart Trader Swing Programme
- A comprehensive course on trading in NIfty50 & Bank Nifty taking directional and non-directional trades.
- Learn to identify the trend and take the stock calls on the basis of technical analysis and advanced strategies.
- 100+ Live interactive sessions & recorded videos with real-market scenarios and various case studies.
- Complete access to our exclusive trading software with the addition to the Finlearn community and live market mentorship for 6 months
Created by FinLearn Academy
English and Hindi
Last Updated 25-02-2021
Swing trading is the practice or trading style which involves taking quality trades that lasts a couple of days to weeks in order to give profit. This Swing Trading Course will educate you about the Charting Tools, Swing Trading Strategies, and Profitable Hacks to build your solid foundation on identifying the market trends and level up your investment portfolio.
This course will help give will you an in-depth understanding of swing trading with the help of advanced technical analysis and strategies.
What will you learn?
- Master Technical Analysis Indicators, Oscillators, Chart Patterns & Candlestick Patterns With Real World Examples
- How to Build a Strong Technical Analysis Foundation For Stock, Options, Forex & Crypto Trading
- How to Use Levels, Trend Lines, Channels to Determine Market Moves
- How to Trade With Support & Resistance + Trade Setups
- How to Use Chart Patterns to Determine The Next Market Moves
- How to Read Stock Charts Effectively to Identify Market Trends
- How to Use Support & Resistance For Determining Entry & Exit Points
- How to Avoid Costly Trading Mistakes and Develop The Right Trader Mindset
- Dedicated Support from the Course Instructors and the Learning Community. 100% Questions Answered Within 24 Hours!
- And many more..
- You’ll learn the step-by-step method of identifying the Trade Entry, Exit, Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- You’ll have an in-depth understanding of recognizing the chart patterns of swing trading to help you easily identify the market and make a profit.
- You’ll gain the ability to analyze the market at every stage of your trading journey.
- You’ll get practical knowledge of the market through our interactive live sessions and various recorded videos.
- You’ll get a certificate of completion.
- Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis
- Basic Understanding of Stock Market Terminology
- Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
Swing / Positonal Trading is ideally suited for-
- Participants willing to dedicate ~5-10 hours per day to trading
The emphasis in on application, with sessions conducted once a week. During these sessions, our instructors will take you through stocks & sectors that are at interesting junctures. The focus is to identify stocks, study them thoroughly over multiple time frames and then action upon them in the future.
Trading & Analytics Platform
As a part of the course, and in order to aid your learning experience, we have developed a
comprehensive Trading & Analytics platform, EmTrade. This platform is provided as part of the course.
Some key features include :
- Intraday Strategies
- Swing/ Positional Strategies
- Real-Time Data
- Extensive Oscillators Library
- Options Strategies
- Extensive Company Financials
- Global Indices
You can click on the link below to preview the platform and explore some of the features.
You can open a Demat & trading account with our Trading Partner, Emkay Global Financial Services.
Ans. This Course have both Live interactive sessions & Recorded videos
Ans. Yes, for 3 Months
Ans. Basic Understanding of Technical Analysis, Stock Market Terminology & Exposure to Trading & Charting Platforms
15,000 /- (All Inclusive)
In a Nutshell
- Number of hours of Live Sessions :- 24 (3 months)
- Number of Hours of effort needed: – 50 hours of effort needed
- Study Material that is shared- description: – PDF on Concepts Discussed
- Tests that are provided: – Self Assessment Tests
- Case Studies: – 20
- Duration Access: – 3 months
- Live Market Webinar Access: – 3
- EmTrade Access: – 3 Month (provide link for download)