Who will benefit
- Fresh market participants looking to develop a complete understanding of Technical Analysis
- Seasoned market participants looking to re-skill and leverage technology in execution
- Course designed by a team with over 30 years of market experience
- 100% focus on practical learning
- Seamless online learning experience
- Access to proprietary Tool: EM Trade Pro
- Live Market Learning
- Study Material Provided
Subscription validity of 1 year
- Trading & Charting Platform – EmTrade
- Course material & theory classes
- Live Trading Labs
- Weekly Webinars
- What is Technical Analysis?
- The Basis of Technical Analysis
- Diﬀerence between Technical vs Fundamental Analysis
- Dow Theory
Type of Charts
- Line Chart
- Bar Chart
- Candlestick Chart
- What is the Purpose of Drawing Trend Lines?
- How to Plot Trend Lines?
Support & Resistance
- What is Support?
- What is Resistance?
- Change of Support to Resistance and Vice-versa
- Impulse Move & Corrective Move
- Four Stages: Accumulation, Mark-up, Distribution and Markdown
- Higher High/Higher Low – Lower High/Lower Low
- 5 Bullish Reversal Candles
- 5 Bearish Reversal Candles
Chart Patterns and their Study
- Chart Patterns:
- Head & Shoulder and Inverted
- Double & Triple Top / Bottom
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Cup & Handle
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- How to Trade on Moving Averages?
- What is the MACD and How is it Calculated?
- How to Trade on MACD?
- What is Momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to Trade on RSI?
Other Technical Tools
- Super trend
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands
- Fibonacci Sequence
- Trading Psychology and How to Manage the Risk
- Platform Immersion: EmTrade
- EM ProTrade: Proprietary Trading System
- Trend Trading System Combining Price Action – Moving Average and RSI
- Moving Average Trading System: Crossover of Multiple Moving Average for Trade Initiation and Average Band Study for Overbought and Oversold Readings
- Advanced Moving Average Trading System
- High Frequency Trading with Moving Averages – an EM ProTrade & 5 mma Indicator
- Day Trading with Moving Averages- an EM ProTrade Indicator
- Swing Trading with Moving Averages – an EM ProTrade Indicator
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis with EM ProTrade Indicator